rhys morgan – another one to follow

Via Orac I found this excellent article by Rhys Morgan, a sceptical blogger who has recently been the focus of some attempts at bullying by someone claiming to be a legal representative of the Burzynski Clinic. Rhys has written an article for the UK newspaper The Guardian that highlights a number of issues related to the clinic’s activities – not least the fact that it charges a considerable amount of money for people to enrol in what are described as ‘clinical trials’, when surely it should be the other way around… (One does wonder why after 30 years they are still at the stage of clinical trials. Normally if something works, you’d expect to see the evidence by now. One also wonders how one treatment – ‘antineoplastons’ – can be claimed to cure so many different human cancers, given the variety of underlying causes.)

Anyway, the point I want to make that Rhys is a very good writer. Another one to follow. I wish that I was able to write that well when I, too, was 17 years old.  

One thought on “rhys morgan – another one to follow”

• herr doktor bimler says:

cure so many different human cancers
    I believe he has also patented his magical chemicals as cures for diabetes, alzheimers, and possibly as a preventative against alien abduction.